Vitamin C is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. Our daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than any other water-soluble vitamin. Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body. However, this is not always convenient which is why Lamberts® have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets.
These tablets are produced by a special process that retains the nutrient in micropellets allowing it to be released slowly after the tablet has been swallowed. This means that the absorption of vitamin C is a continuous process as the gradual release takes place over 6 to 8 hours.Lamberts®
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- 500mg per tablet to enable a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
Time Release Vitamin C 500mg with Bioflavonoids and Rose Hips 100tablets
- Allergen advice
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Food supplement.PresentationUsage & Administration